Monday 31 December 2012

The Best of 2012 Tag!


As its New Year’s Eve (that is of course depending on when you read this) so as this year comes to a close I thought I would do another tag, for the best of 2012 as we welcome in the New Year.

So here goes:

BEAUTY:
1. Face product?
Favourite face product of the year has got to be Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear concealer in fair. It matches my skin tone, covers all my blemishes and is great value for money coming in under £5.

2. Cheek product?
I don't really wear any blusher or bronzer so I don't have one :)

3. Eye product?
I'm cheating on this one because I have 2! First is Max Factors Masterpiece Max high definition mascara it's slightly more expensive than the likes of Maybelline or Rimmel Mascara's because it's £9.99 but it's worth it, I have long eyelashes but they are poker straight this is the only Mascara I have used that holds the curl in my lashes after I've curled them.
The second is another Max Factor product and it's the Max Effect Trio eye shadow in 01 Coco Crazy, I tend to wear brown shades during the day and I bought this on a whim it has a light medium and a dark shade the pigmentation is good and it's not too expensive at £6.99. You can get cheaper but the quality tends to not be as good.

4. Lip Product?
Okay I'm going to sound like a Max Factor addict right now but my favourite lip product is a Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in the shade Lilac Wine, it's a pretty purple shade with gold shimmer in it, and it goes on smoothly and lasts a long time.

5. Skincare Product?
Favourite skin care product I have to say my Witch Hazel cleansing lotion because I love it but since I've been home for the holidays my mum let me use some of her Liz Earle superbarm because I had a couple bad spots within a day of having this product on it had taken down the redness and dried it up it is quite literally a miracle product.

6. Nail Polish?
I got some new nail polishes for Christmas that I love but I'm not going to choose one of them because I only just got it, but my favourite is a Revlon Colorstay one in the shade Bold Sangria, it is a deep dark purple colour that looks amazing on the nails.

7. Hair product?
Without a doubt for years now my Holy Grail hair product is John Frieda's frizz ease serum, it has tamed my frizz like nothing else and I don't what I would do without it.

8. Body product/Perfume
My favourite perfume is one for Escada's 20 year celebration (they brought out three) it is the blue one called Island Kiss and it smells amazing! Light, fruity, summery it brightens my day every time I wear it.

FASHION:
9. Clothing piece?
If this is a what clothes’ do you wear most often it would have to be my Manchester United shirts because I wear one at least once a week, but it's actually a light grey cardigan that I've had for years, it's comfortable, keeps me warm and I'm forever wearing it.

10. Accessory?
Without a doubt my favourite accessory is my Thomas Sabo charm bracelet that I got for my birthday this year, I wear it pretty much every day.

11. Pair of shoes?
I'm not really one of those girls that own hundreds of pairs of shoes, generally just something comfortable like a pair of boots or trainers.

RANDOM:
12. Favourite TV Show/Movie?
Favourite TV Show would be Vampire Diaries only because the season 3 finale was epic and they finally did what I wanted them to do which I won’t say here because I don't want to spoil it, and my favourite Movie is Avengers Assemble because it was just EPIC!

13. Favourite book?
I don't know! I can't pick just one! One would have to be Insurgent by Veronica Roth, another The Selection by Kiera Cass, Gabriel’s Inferno by Sylvain Reynard, look let’s just say there's a lot this list goes on for quite some time, it's rare I hate a book (*cough* *cough* Beautiful Creatures *cough* yes I've seen the films coming out but the book bored me to tears so PASS on that one thanks)

14. Food?
Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli crisps the most addictive crisps I have ever tasted. Yum!

15. Beverage?
I'm inclined to say Pepsi Max because it's pretty much all I drink all year round because I'm a caffeine addict! But I also love a good cup of tea and you can't be a Hazelnut Latte!

16. Favourite song?
Ermm? I hope it doesn't have to be one that was released this year..
Okay I don't think this song was even released as a single but it's on an album it exists so I'm counting it and its Meter and Verse by Young Guns! I've listened to it nonstop this past year!

So that is my best of 2012, leave a comment if you like saying what your favourites are!
I hope you've all had a great holiday season and I wish you all the best for the New Year! See you soon!

Please subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post! You won’t regret it I promise!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D