Thursday 20 December 2012

The Christmas Tag!


So recently, I've been a bit addicted to watching random videos on YouTube Tags are normally done that way but who says I can't do one here! So here we go!!

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ's, or dress up for Christmas?

It's become a tradition in recent years in my family that we go on a walk up Rivington Pike (this is near where I live) so I can't really stay in my PJ's though I wish I could!

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?

I'd by my momma a present because I love her (plus if it wasn't for her I wouldn't get presents on Christmas either) I mean let’s say I get a necklace, I’ll be wearing it six months later when my dad will remark, when did you get that? *Face Palm* anyway Dad's job in house is to make Christmas dinner, so he's excused.

3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Christmas morning! You've waited this long to open your presents can't you wait one more night. That being said last year my family were in Florida and we planned to go to the Magic Kingdom park for Christmas day, knowing that we would have to get up early to get there before they shut the entrance because the park was full we made the unanimous decision to open our presents on Christmas Eve.

4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?

Yes! It was a couple of years ago. It was yummy but we made it too early and put too many decorations on so it kind of collapsed. (Still tasted good though)

5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

I like to lounge around the house relaxing, spend time with my family watch Christmas movies, make mince pies and chocolate yule log. Wrap all my presents. The usual stuff really.

6. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?

My dad got this little recipe card from Boot's a few years ago but he only made it for the first time last year. It was for Parmesan Parsnips and literally they are high on my list of things I'm lucky forward to. You know aside from eating my body weight in chocolate all day...

7. What's your favourite holiday movie?

I've always loved Beauty and the Beast's Enchanted Christmas. Last year because we were going away for the holidays we only had one tree up so I made the decision that all the baubles we owned had to go on the tree because of how sad the baubles looked in that film when they thought Christmas wasn't going to happen that ear. (Yes I have the brain of a 6 year old) I also love The Muppets Christmas Carol.

8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?

 I'm not really a fan of mint in general, I'll eat candy canes but I've always loved gingerbread.

9. Have you ever made a Snowman?

 Yes! We make one every time it snows in fact here's a picture of one that we made...


10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Though I love Christmas Eve because of the anticipation and I get to start baking my Chocolate Yule Log, Christmas day has always held a special place in my heart it's my favourite time of year. (:

11. White lights, or coloured lights?

White lights easily. In my eyes the only acceptable coloured lights are multi-coloured ones no offence to someone who lives on my street but I do not understand how your entirely purple lights are at all Christmassy, I am not a fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D