Wednesday 2 March 2016

Little Update + February Favourites 2016!

Hi guys!

Long time no see....

I honestly I don't have anything else to say other than I'm really sorry for my absence, it started in May because I had University deadlines looming, my sisters final year fashion show, my uncle got married, then came my 21st birthday and then I started a new job. So really life got in the way and I got out of the habit of vlogging and blogging and the longer time went on the harder it was to get back to it.

But I'm here now and I hope you'll forgive. No upload schedule yet but I am working on at least weekly uploads on my YouTube channel which I will link here.

So for now here is my 2016 February Favourites:


I hope you enjoy the video and please subscribe so you don't miss any future uploads.
bye guys.
xoxo
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D