Monday 11 May 2015

My Skincare Routine.

Hello everyone.
Today I bring you my skincare routine. Which never really changes to be honest I'm not that big on skincare but I thought I would share what I use in any case!


Read on to find out more!
So to remove my make up I use two products
Garnier Micellar Water


and Nivea Double Effect Eye Make Up remover.

The Garnier is a decent remover for basic face, lipstick and eye make up pretty cheap too since the bottle is 400ml sadly if you're like me it doesn't take off waterproof eye make up and I wear a lot of that stuff so I use the Nivea remover which is an oil based remover and works like a dream!

I follow up with a face wash my everyday one at the minute is the Simple moisturising facial wash. 
I use this in the morning and at night to cleanse my skin, it's pretty decent nothing really special about it but I tend to chop and change face wash every time I need a new one. Some mornings I will use a scrub instead usually every couple of days and for that at the minute, 

I am using the Garnier Fresh Radiance Boosting Scrub
This is a nice and refreshing scrub so it's great for use in the morning however it's pretty drying and it's not wise to use a scrub everyday anyway so I use this just a couple times a week. 

Another product I use mainly at night and sometimes during the day is the Soap and Glory: The Fab Pore moisture lotion. 
I've said that recently I've had a bit of problem with dry skin whilst still being oily, this is the perfect product because it controls oil whilst still hydrating the skin.

And finally twice a week when I wash my hair I will use a face mask. 

Depending on my mood I'll use one of three. All of them by Quick Fix Facials (Only two picture because I used up the other one and don't have it on me at the minute. They are the Anti Blemish Mud Mask, the Purifying Charcoal Mask and the Exfoliating Scrub Mask. They are the best masks I have used to date and retail for just £5 each!

That's it for today everyone!
I hope you enjoyed today's post see next time!
xoxo
Becca









1 comment:

  1. Some products I love using are in your routine :)
    I'd really like to try one of those quick fix masks!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D