Monday 4 May 2015

Hey Little Cupcake Review.

Today I'm giving you a little insight into my world.
I love cupcakes!
I love to eat them but I love baking them more!
Sadly I didn't bake these cupcakes but I'm here to review them nonetheless.


If you don't live in the Manchester area I apologise because this cute company is based in Spinning fields and have a little counter in Selfridge's in the Trafford Centre.

So on Saturday I found myself in the Trafford Centre and if there is one cupcake that will always catch my eye it's Red Velvet. My absolute favourite! And sure enough that is was caught my eye when I walked passed.

My sweet tooth refused to let me leave with out it. 


Red Velvet thank the lord is a permanent or signature cupcake and rightly so because it's delicious. I've tried my fair share of Red Velvet cakes and this one has come the closest to being on the same level as the American ones. (I swear I ate my body weight in Red Velvet cake last summer). I will definitely be returning to get my hands on more of these. Price: £2.25


The other cupcake I picked up was their monthly special. Smores! With a digestive biscuit base, brownie chocolate sponge, dark chocolate ganache filling and topping with what I think is meringue and a piece of Hershey bar, this is a chocolate lovers dream, so by the same idea if you don't like chocolate this one isn't for you! Price £

So if you live in the Manchester area why not pay Hey Little Cupcake a visit! I know I'll be dropping back in to try more of their creations.

http://www.heylittlecupcake.co.uk/

I hope enjoyed today's post as much as I enjoyed writing it a.k.a eating cupcakes!
see you next time!
xoxo
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D