Saturday 22 November 2014

Update!

Tumbleweed............

Is anyone alive out there!

Hello my name is Beka! And I used to be a good blogger. I had a schedule and I kept to it. Then Uni work caught up with me and I became a bad blogger, and have neglected this blog for over a year now. But worry not dear and new friends Beka's View is back! New posting schedule for now as I am still in Uni will be Mondays and Fridays at 5pm GMT.

Coming soon a new look because a new start needs a new look!

New post titles!
From now on:
Make Up etc : Beka's Beauty
Books: Beka's Books
Lifestyle and general : Beka's Corner
Trailers : (the only one remaining the same!) Trailer Talk
Movies: Beka's Films
Favorites: Beka Loves (these won't be under Beka's Beauty because my favourites will be more than just make up)
Baking: (on the rare occasion this might happen) Baking With Beka!

I will be creating pages to organise each of these and if possible I will add all old posts to their relevant page!

I hope you are all well, and I hope you like the sound of the future for Beka's View! Know that I will update you with any changes to the publishing schedule.

Please follow my blog if you enjoy my posts it would mean a lot!
Share with your friends!
You can even add my blog on Bloglovin!
I promise you won't regret it!

Lots of love
Beka!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D