Monday 8 December 2014

Beka Loves: Christmas - Part 1!!

Hello my lovelies!

Since it's December, and I have my Christmas blog header live I was thinking what better time to start doing a "Christmas Series" today I present part 1, my top favourite Christmas songs to get you in the holiday spirit!





5. Run Run Rudolph - Luke Bryan cover.


Ever since my summer in Florida I've been on a country music kick and I just love this version of Run Run Rudolph by Luke Bryan from last years CMA's Country Christmas. It's perfect. 

4. Spirit Of The Season - The Polar Express


The story behind this song comes from Disney World again, only this time it is from my Christmas trip three years ago. Have you ever seen Holiday Wishes? Well it's the opening song, it's festive, cheery and always reminds me of Disney World. 

3. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade


There isn't a whole lot to say about this one, it's a Christmas classic!


2. Baby It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel & Michael Buble


This another christmas classic, but has garnered a bit of a reputation for sounding a bit date rapey in modern times. However this version of Baby It's Cold Outside by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble, in particular changes that and it's actually pretty damn perfect those two make a good team.

1. Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues


Taking the top spot, every year of my adult life. I love this song to death, and it's very popular, some may argue over played at christmas time, but I don't mind because it is my favourite Christmas song. 


Honorary mention goes to Michael Buble and all variations of his Christmas albums, it wouldn't be Christmas in my families house without him now haha!

That is all for today folks!

I do hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please share with your friends, or leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe if you like my blog so you don't miss a single post! You can do this via Bloglovin too, just scroll to the top of the page, link is on the left hand side!

See you all on Friday! Have a great week! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D