Monday 15 December 2014

Beka's Beauty - My Favourite Autumn/ Winter Look!

Hello my lovelies,

today I'm actually putting some effort into a post, I knew my last couple/ few have been a bit lacklustre due to the fact I've been on work placement and assessment weeks at uni, I'm still on assessment but, I am writing this on the weekend, giving myself some time to write a decent post. 

So without further adieu here is my favourite Autumn/ Winter look, and the products I used!


At this time of year it's all about the dark lip. I have three that I switch between so I've included swatches for all them since the make up roughly stays the same with these three products being swapped in and out. 

Base:
Revlon Colour-stay Foundation in Sand Beige - Combination oily skin formula
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Classic Beige
Collection Ultimate Wear Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow.











Eyes:
MUA Elysium Palette Shades: Air, Cherub, Charm, Refine, Astral
Maybelline 24hr Gel Liner in Black
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof Black












Eyebrows:
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette Shade: Matt Wood



Lips:
Revlon Matte Balm in Stand-out
Maybelline Colordrama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in Berry Much
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Shade 30














Today I decided to wear the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick!
Finished Look:


That is all for today folks!
I do hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please share with your friends, or leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to subscribe if you like my blog so you don't miss a single post! You can do this via Bloglovin too, just scroll to the top of the page, link is on the left hand side!

See you all on Friday! Have a great week! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D