Friday 12 December 2014

Beka Loves: Christmas - Part 2!!

Hello again,

It's Christmas time again on Beka's View!
Last time we did top Christmas songs this time it's top Christmas movies.

I'm just trying to get you all (myself included as I'm stuck at Uni until the 19th) in the Christmas spirit!!




5. Miracle On 34th Street


4. Home Alone


3. Elf


2. Muppets Christmas Carol


1. Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas


That is all for today folks!

I do hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please share with your friends, or leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe if you like my blog so you don't miss a single post! You can do this via Bloglovin too, just scroll to the top of the page, link is on the left hand side!

See you all on Friday! Have a great week! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D