Friday 5 December 2014

Beka's Corner: 10 Random Autumn/Winter Questions | TAG

Guys! Have you seen the new blog header!

It's December now so I thought it was appropriate. Anyway apologies today's post is a little short, I've been super busy on my work placement. I hope you enjoy!







1.What item of clothing do you love to wear in winter but wouldn't be seen wearing it in public?
Either a onsie or my fluffy pyjamas there is nothing better than getting home from work or Uni and snuggling up by the fire in your comfy pj's I'd never wear them out of the house though!
2. Most wanted item for autumn/winter?
I just bought mine! I really wanted a novelty Christmas jumper this year and I found one at Asda for £14 I'm in love with it.

3. Favourite boots to wear in winter?
Another item new to me this year. My new look boots I love the added fabric detail on these.

4. Are you a fan of UGG boots?
Short answer. No. And it's mainly the fault of the cheap copies that just collapse in on themselves. I have weak ankles I need all the support I can get haha. 
5. Its snowing/raining outside, what are your favourite wellies to wear?
I don't actually own any wellies and that's a bit absurd since I live in North West England, a very rainy place. I usually steal a pair or my mothers, and it's usually her Hunter wellies!
6. What is your favourite autumn trend?
Layering. It's always the best way to stay warm because you can trap air in between each layer. I hate this years trend of having pastel colours in autumn and winter. My colouring really suits jewel tones, like deep purple, emerald green, dark blue etc. so autumn is usually may favourite shopping season because I can buy all these colours but not this year. I was mad haha!
7. Do you like or dislike that it’s starting to get dark?
I love night time. I'm a night owl, I really hate mornings. However the area I live in at Uni isn't the best so I don't like coming home from uni at 4pm and it being dark, it's not exactly safe.
8.What is your typical winter/autumn day consisting of?
Wake up freezing my but off in the chilly student house, get dressed in a tonne of layers, go to uni, come home do work, chill out eat food and sleep. 
9.What’s your favourite colour to wear on your lips in winter?
Purples and blue toned reds. Absolute love! Favourites? Revlon Matte Balm in Standout and Maybelline Colour drama intense velvet lip pencil in Berry Much.
10.Christmas is coming, do you have any idea of what you want?
My favourite part of Christmas is giving gifts, I've already bought al my Christmas shopping! Hands up you finished in November! In all seriousness I just want to finish uni, be happy and get a few cute Disney mugs haha
That is all for today folks!


I do hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please share with your friends, or leave me a comment below I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe if you like my blog so you don't miss a single post! You can do this via Bloglovin too, just scroll to the top of the page, link is on the left hand side!

See you all on Monday! Have a great weekend! 



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D