Monday 4 November 2013

Bookish Vacation Tag!!

Happy Monday! (Not really because I hate Monday's I'm just trying to be happy for your sake!)

I know it's another tag post, but I happen to think that the concept behind this tag is actually pretty cool, so just go along with and when you're done reading you can come up with answers to these questions too!



1. Your destination/ setting: where do you want to go? Why? 

Had I done this tag a week ago, I would have answered Chicago in the Divergent series. However, after Allegiant I no longer want to be a part of that world. So I actually want to go into the world of Panem, but the Mocking Jay version of Panem, when you aren't confined to just one district all your life. I think that would be pretty cool! 


2. Constant Companion: the literary character you'd want to take along with you. Why? This Character doesn't have to be from the book your setting is from, but they can be. 


Can the Four/ Tobias of Divergent & Insurgent (definitely not Allegiant) come with me. He's a total bad ass in the first 2 books. Plus he would be a bit of eye candy. Just saying you know now that Tris is out of the picture and all. 


3. Disgruntled Copilot: The one character you wouldn't want to be stuck next to on the plane. Why?

The entire cast of Twilight. They would do my head in, Bella moping, Edward being moody, Rosalie being a bitch. Nope they can stay away thank you very much! (That was more than one wasn't oops oh well!)


4. Tour Guide: one person from your chosen setting that you'd want to show you around.

Probably Gale. Mainly because Katniss and Peeta are to busy being scarred by their experience from the games and raising their children to be taking me on a tour of Panem.


5. Site to see: the one place you'd want to see first. Why?

I know it's a bit sick and really I can't because they destroyed them all but I would have wanted to go see al the arena's! I can't remember if the Capitol is still standing at the end but I'd like to see that. Actually I'd like to see all the districts, I just want to see what's really like, see if it compares to the picture in my head!


6. Something to avoid: an aspect from the world or setting you would prefer not to be a part of.

Now here is where I should say that I don't want to see where the Arena's where. But off the top of my head I can't think of anything I wouldn't want to see! Maybe I#d stay away from District 12 actually since the Victors Village is all that remains, even if Katniss and Peeta still live there.


7. Souvenir: one thing from your chosen destination that you'd want to take with you.

Anything from the Capitol! It always sounded so fun, futuristic and colourful, I'd love to have a souvenir from the Capitol!!


8. One time visit or go to vacation spot? Why?

In the end I think it would probably be a one time visit. Something I really want to see but I wouldn't want to keep going back a lot of death and destruction happened and all I'd be able to think about would be Prim's death so I don't think I'd continuously go back.
If I was to pick a setting I'd want to constantly go back too, it would be Ten Tiny Breaths by K A Tucker because it's set in Miami, somewhere nice and warm!



That's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you all on Wednesday!

Don't forget to comment below and tell me what your Bookish Vacation would be! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!

Or if you're a Bloglovin user you can now follow my blog on there too, where you will be instantly notified on when there is a new post. All you have to do is click on that button at the top of the page on the left hand side! I promise you won't regret it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D