Friday 15 November 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag!


Hello everyone,

I feel like it's been a while since I did a beauty lifestyle post (it probably hasn't been that long it just feels it).
So I thought before Christmas really kicks in (I know a lot of people are already decorating and already in the Christmas spirit, me however unlike the rest of my family I am yet to see the Coke Christmas ad so I can't say it's officially Christmas. Yet. (I'm determined to see it before the weekend is out! I'll let you know on Monday if I was successful!)



I know there are a couple versions of this tag floating around so just to clarify I will be doing Missglamorazzi's version. Which you can see here!


On to the questions!

1. What is your favourite candle scent?
Well I'm a huge fan of Yankee Candles and even though I only bought it a couple days ago I'm going to have to say my favourite candle for autumn or "sweater weather" is the Salted Caramel candle. It smells absolutely incredible and the sweet scent of vanilla caramel make you feel all cosy, I would say it definitely reminds me of the caramel sauce you get with sticky toffee pudding.

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I'm probably going to have to go with tea. In the autumn months mainly because I don't really switch my year round late flavour until the Christmas flavours comes around. I usually have either a plain iced late or a roasted hazelnut late, and at Christmas my drink of choice is a Gingerbread Late I know some coffee places do this year round now but I prefer it as my Christmas treat. So yes right now it's probably tea (even though I have already had a couple Gingerbread late's!)

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Now this is a really tricky one, it's probably going to have by the Lancaster Firework show. At least it was until they stopped letting you watch it from the Castle which is a bit sad. It was always my favourite firework show to go and watch round bonfire night.

4. Which make up trend do you prefer dark lips or winged liner?
Hmm probably winged liner, it's something I tend to wear a lot even outside the autumn winter months, whereas I can't really pull off too dark a lip so I have to settle for more neutral colours.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
Easy question because my favourite perfume is one that is more suited to the winter months, which is Paco Rabanne's Black XS. smells delicious, perfect for winter.

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK so I'll substitute with favourite Christmas food which is Parmesan Parnsips, try it you'll love they are so yummy.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
It can get pretty damn cold in the morning and a night, I've woken up to frost a couple of times already but it's not been too bad just yet. The main weather for the North West UK in autumn is rain and wind, we won't see snow (usually we don't anyway) until early/mid December I think it first attempted to snow in Manchester around December 6th but it last all of 10 mins and was very light.

8. Most worn sweater?
I wish I knew where I put it (aka I need to tidy my room) it's a fair isle sweater from F&F if you're not from the UK that's is a clothing brand stocked in Tesco stores.

9.Must have fall nail polish?
I don't have one yet for this year so I'm going to stick with last years which were both Revlon Colorstay polishes, one was Spanish Moss the other Bold Sangria.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I hate bugs so who knows what could be hiding in leaf piles I pick football games (the UK version aka Soccer)

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I feel like the only person in the world who hates leggings. I just feel like I'm wearing a t-shirt and thick tights. I'll stick to my skinny jeans thanks.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Not sure I've ever owned a pair of either but I'd probably reach for combat boots over Uggs if I had to.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I've never tried it, I hear there's a lot of cinnamon in it and I'm not a big fan of cinnamon so you'll have to tell me if it's worth the hype.

14. Favourite fall tv show?
Am I supposed to watch different shows in the fall? Well right now my favourite show is Revenge so let's just go with that one.

15. What song really get's you into the fall spirit?
Well my most listened to song this month has been Heart of Dixie by Danielle Bradbury so I'll probably just go with that because I don't really have fall spirit songs I have Christmas spirit songs.


That's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you all on Monday!

Don't forget to comment below and tell me how you would answer these questions! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!

Or if you're a Bloglovin user you can now follow my blog on there too, where you will be instantly notified on when there is a new post. All you have to do is click on that button at the top of the page on the left hand side! I promise you won't regret it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D