Wednesday 18 March 2015

Current Music Favourites.

I'm one of those people who believes that music makes the world go round.

In my opinion there's a song that corresponds to what ever is going on in your life, music can make or break a film, and the most important, it helps me to concentrate. 

When I'm writing or doing work, I always need background noise to fill my head to avoid distractions that absolute silence brings, more often than not, music is that background noise. So I thought I would share my current top music favourites.

In no particular order:

LostAlone : Mental Health


Nicky Murray : Aeon


Sam Hunt : Raised On It


Sam Hunt : Make You Miss Me


Bring Me The Horizon : Can You Feel My Heart


Willamette Stone : Today


Florida Georgia Line : Smoke


The Word Alive : Light House


Cole Swindell : Hope You Get Lonely Tonight



Florida Georgia Line : Hell Raisin' Heat Of The Summer 


Lower Than Atlantis : English Kids In America 


Lady Antebellum : Compass 


We Are The In Crowd : Best Thing That Never Happened To You


So what are your favourite songs?
Leave a comment, send me links on social media what ever takes your fancy, join the conversation!

Don't forget to follow so you don't miss a post!

xoxo
Becca






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D