Friday 20 March 2015

My Favourite Glitter Top Coat.

It's no secret that glitter nail polish is an absolute nightmare to get off. Sadly I'm not here to tell you that the reason I love this particular one is because it's easier to get off, because it isn't, but that isn't a reason to write it off.


Read on to find out exactly why I love it so much.


I'm a self confessed lazy girl from time to time, and I can't be doing with having to repaint my nails every three days, so it stands to reason that if glitter polish is a pain to get off then it's going to stay put longer, and in this case it's true. 

Meet OPI's Muppet's World Tour. 


It has a clear base with flecks of silver, gold, white, blue and pink glitter in various sizes. 
It looks absolutely gorgeous over every coloured I've tried it with, from dark blue to light blue, pink to green and even pale neutral colours, it just gives the perfect added sparkle. It does dry down matte, but with the addition of a little fast dry top coat you can really bring this polish to life. 


Today I am wearing it over the top of Barry M's Vintage Violet, a muted dark mauve toned purple.
For some reason no matter what I do nail polish never lasts very long on me no matter what combinations of base and top coat I use. So how long does this last?

Well I usually won't see any chipping with this glitter top coat until around the five day mark when usually I start to see chipping within two or three days. Which gives it a massive thumbs up in my book. 

OPI can be a little hard to track down in the UK but mine was a gift from my sister for Christmas it came as part of a set with a dark blue called Miss Piggy's Big Number. TK Max is usually a good bet for OPI polish even amazon can stock it at times, saves you spending a lot to buy it in a salon for exmaple.

Get OPI Muppets World Tour Glitter Top Coat HERE

Don't forget to follow so you never miss a post!

See you next time!
xoxo
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D