Monday 16 March 2015

Update.

*sighs*

I seem to be writing a lot of these posts lately.

Anyway, you may or may not notice that this blog has been through some changes, yet again, this time I didn't just stop with a redesign, it got a new name too. (Yes I know the URL is still the same, but for now we're gong roll with it).

So welcome to Becca's Life.

The new incarnation of the former Beka's View, why the difference in spelling you may ask?

Well my sister has always commented on the fact that the way I spell the shortened version of my name doesn't look very professional, and she's right. Every job I've had, my name tag has always read Rebecca or Becca but never Beka. So that's why I changed it, don't worry I'm still the same person!

My redesign before Christmas was ambitious and admittedly messy with about 8 different pages, so I've simplified it into three, (not including about me) these are:

Lifestyle: Posts about my life and interests. i.e. University, What I did today, My Disney experience.
Beauty: Loves, Hates, Reviews, Looks and everything in between.
Reviews: Everything from beauty to books, films to TV shows.

Some posts may fall under more than one category, in which case they will be available on both pages.

I hope you love the redesign as much as I do, I even got to grips with a bit of new technology (well new to me at least), you may notice the social media buttons in the side bar, those are all working links to my current social media (excluding Facebook, apologies but I would rather keep that private), so please come say hi to me over there as well!

So once again welcome to Becca's Life, sending warm hugs your way!

xoxo
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D