Friday 5 July 2013

Get To Know Me In 20 Questions!!

Hello again everyone!
Welcome to my Friday post, as I mentioned on Monday I am working on a posting schedule. I'm still figuring out exactly what kind of posts I want to do on my selected days but as soon as I have a schedule and format I'm happy with I will dedicate a post to it so you all know. 

Today's post is something I have never done before. Because this is a blog that is based solely on my personal opinions on different subjects I figured it was time you got to know me a little better so here are 20 questions to help you get to know me a little better!

1. What is your eye colour?
I have green eyes

2. Scary movie or happy endings? 

I will only watch scary movies that involve gore. Is that weird? basically stuff like The Ring, or The Grudge that mess with your head freak me out and I can't watch them. The Ring still gives me nightmares. So I'll say happy endings.

READ MORE AFTER THE JUMP!



3. Favourite smells? 

I love the smell in the air after a rain storm, when everything is ionised. But I also love the scent of Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel mainly because I used it when I was in Florida and now every time I smell it it reminds me of Florida.

4. Summer or winter?

This is such a hard question! I love winter because you get Christmas and Christmas is my all time favourite holiday but I hate the cold, absolutely can't stand it. The only way I'll ever love winter is if I move somewhere were it's warm all year round. So I definitely prefer summer.

5. Computer or television?

The computer! You can do anything on a computer including watching TV Shows.

6. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? 

The furthest I've ever been away from home is when I went on holiday to Los Angeles.

7.  Do you have any pets? 

Yes! I have an eight year old Jack Russell named Chester. He's so soft, all he ever wants to do is cuddle.

8. Favourite movie? 

Promise not to laugh? My favourite movie is Disney's Beauty and The Beast. I was raised on Disney movies, this is my all time favourite.

9. Do you have any siblings?

I have an older sister.

10.What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I want to be an Author! :D

11. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes I have

12. Do you like sushi?

LOVE IT! If I could afford to eat California Rolls for the rest of my life I would. 

13. How old will you be on your next birthday?

I will be 20.

14. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

I am part of the unpopular crowd that hates Coke. Yes I can very much taste the difference, Coke is far too syrupy sweet for my liking and leaves me with a horrible after taste.

15. Favourite holiday? 

Christmas in Florida <3 I spent Christmas day at the Magic Kingdom park. I was 17 but felt like I was seven again.

16. Have you graduated High School? 

Yes I left High School in 2010

17. How tall are you? 

I have shrunk. I'm 5'3.

18. What do you order at Starbucks?

Depends on the time of year. If it's winter I will either have a hot Hazelnut or Gingerbread Latte. If it's summer I'll just have an unsweetened Iced Latte.

19. Name one thing you want to do before you die… 

I can't just name one thing! I want to visit all the states of America, and one day actually live there.

20. What quote/phrase do you live by?

There are a few quotes I live by:
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

"You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose." - Dr Seuss


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain


That's all for this post! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it and I shall see you on Monday for another instalment of Books I Did Not Finish, you can read the first one HERE!


X

Please subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!
You can follow me on Twitter! @beka_mufc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D