Friday 19 July 2013

This or That Tag!

Hello Everyone Happy Friday!

So where I live the weather is forecast to be pretty nice tomorrow so I am heading to the beach and will be taking Game of Thrones with me.
Any way enough with the rambling, today I present to you the This or That Tag combining, beauty, books and Random! Enjoy!


Makeup:

1. Blusher or Bronzer?
I have naturally rosy cheeks so it would have to bronzer for contouring.

2. Lip gloss or Lipstick?
Always Lipstick I can't stand lip gloss especially when it's windy and your hair sticks to it, it's not very pleasant!

3. Eye-liner or Mascara?
I have really blonde eyelashes so always mascara.

4. Foundation or Concealer?
Concealer! Foundation never covers enough!

5. Neutral or colour eye-shadow?
definitely neutral, I rarely wear colourful I shadow.




Nails:

1. OPI or china glaze?
I've never used China Glaze so OPI.

2. Long or short?
depends how short, and how long for that matter.

3. Acrylic or Natural?
Natural nails, I don't see the appeal of acrylic nails they make your natural nails so weak.

4. Brights or Darks?
I'm a fan of nail art so clearly I like my nails to stand out, so obviously I going to go for brights!


Body:

1.Perfume or Body Splash?
Always perfume I like the scent to stay put, my favourites are Paco Rabanne Black XS and Ralph Lauren Big Pony No2 for Women.

2. Lotion or Body Butter?
Always Body Butter my favourite right now is Hawaiian Tropic Exotic Coconut, it smells like Malibu Rum, so yummy!

3. Body Wash or Soap?
I've always found bar soap to be drying on my skin so body wash.

4. Lush or other bath company?
Lush! They make my favourite ever shower gel! Snow Fairy, unfortunately it's only released at Christmas, but it's the best smelling shower gel I've ever owned!


Fashion:

1. Jeans or sweat pants?
I practically live in jeans, I don't even own a pair of sweat pants.

2. Dresses or Skirts?
Dresses because they're cheaper. Think about it, you have to buy a top to go with a skirt, it's just unnecessary expense.

3. Long sleeve or short?
I always prefer long sleeves, however I always push the sleeves up even in winter.

4. Scarves or Hats?
Scarves, I find it so hard to find hats that fit.

5. Studs or dangling earrings?
Always studs, dangling earrings always gets caught in my hair.

6. Heels or flats?
Flats, I can barely walk in 4 inch heels without falling over.


Hair:

1. Curly or Straight?
Curly, my hair is naturally curly and I tend to leave it natural.

2. Bun or ponytail?
Depends on what I'm doing but probably bun.

3. Hair spray or gel?
Neither, I don't use gel and I rarely use hairspray.

4. Long or short?
I can't stand the way I look with short hair, so long.

5. Light or Dark?
It's impossible for me to answer this question, I loved being platinum blonde, and I loved being brunette. I'm blonde now so lets go with light!


Random:

1. Rain or shine?
Obviously I love the sun but I also find the sound of rain very calming.

2. Summer or winter?
Definitely summer, I wasn't built to withstand cold weather, I hate it.

3. Autumn or spring?
Autumn means winter is coming, so spring because I can start getting ready for summer!

4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate.

5. Pepsi or Cola?
Ahhh I'm of those..... Pepsi! (Yes I can tell the difference!)


Books:

1. Audio book or book in hand?
Book in hand always.

2. Soft cover or hard cover?
I love how hard-covers look but I'm a cheapskate so soft cover.

3. Fiction or non - fiction?
It's not even a fair fight, fiction all the way!

4. Fantasy world or real issues?
Hhhm if you had asked me this question 1 or 2 years ago it would have been fantasy but at the minute I'm leaning more towards real issues.

5. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Oh god please don't shoot or hate me! but Twilight (runs for cover) look okay I finished all the Twilight books and I couldn't finish Harry Potter I read the first 3, half of the 4th and the last. So even though Harry Potter is bette in terms of the way it's written, I have to say Twilight. And I'm really ashamed of that!

6. Borrow or buy?
Buy. I have to own books, my mum tells me to go the library but books are my vice, I have to own my own copy.

7. Book store or On-line?
I buy most of my books on-line simply because if I even step foot in a book store I probably wont resurface for hours.

8. Stary eyed romance or full of action?
Ahh I'm a sucker for a good romance YA or NA. so there's your answer. But if you throw a bit of action in there too you'll have a winning combination for me :).

9. Hot chocolate or latte?
Latte, either plain iced latter, or hazelnut hot latte.

10. Read the review or decide for yourself?
I've been burned by books I thought looked good so many times that I always check the GoodReads reviews before I by any books these days. It tends to lower my chances or buying a book I won't finish.



That's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you all on Monday have a great weekend!!!

Don't forget to comment below and tell me your opinion I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!

Or if you're a Bloglovin user you can now follow my blog on there too, where you will be instantly notified on when there is a new post. All you have to do is click on that button at the top of the page on the left hand side! I promise you won't regret it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D