Monday 21 October 2013

50 Questions I've Never Been Asked!

Hello everyone,

these might bore you, I'm not sure but we're doing another get to know me style post I feel like if you can relate to me a bit more you'll be more inclined to read my blog if you catch my drift!


1. What's your favourite candle scent?
It's impossible to pick just one (trust me it is) It's definitely a tie between Yankee Candle's Christmas Tree and Red Velvet scents, I can't decide between them but the easily beat out the rest for me.

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Jennifer Lawrence, she seems like a complete nut job, she'd be a fun sister to have!

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I actually don't know, maybe someone from one of my favourite TV Shows so I could get spoilers haha!

4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Ermm, I have no idea late 20's early 30's seems a good guess right haha!

5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes it's me. I have real trouble throwing things away, I still have work from my first year of college that I know I definitely don't need any more!

6. Can you do a split?
Ha! Not a chance in hell, I'd permanently injure myself if I even tried!

7.How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
I'm going to stab a guess at from the age of four upwards, I know I could ride one before I turned 10 that's for sure haha!

8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Erm I don't think I've swam in any. I'm not the best at geography, so I probably have maybe swam in the Atlantic Ocean but don't quote me in that, the only one I know for definite is the Mediterranean Sea but that's not an ocean!

9. How many countries have you been to?
Hold on I'll count! Off the top of my head I can think of 6, Spain, Turkey, USA, Wales, France and Scotland. I don't there is any more than that.

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
They might be, I know some of my late relatives were.

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Isn't it weird that I don't want kids yet I've thought of this. Any way I don't think anyone would ever let me call her this but I would personally choose Ever Rose.

12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I've always like the name James for a boy, so probably that.

13. What's the worst grade you've ever got on a test?
I'd rather not say haha, sorry. You never know who might come across this!

14. What was your favourite TV show as a child?
I'm going to guess that it was either Teletubbies or Rosie & Jim

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I never really deviated from being a Witch for Halloween as a child so it was probably a Witch.

16. Have your read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight Series?
I've read all of The Hunger Games and Twilight, I read 4 books in the Harry Potter series.

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
As much as I love the American accent probably British, my family likes to take the mick out of me when I say things in an American accent have watching too much American TV!

18. Did your mother go to college?
No, neither my mother nor my father went to college.

19. Are your grandparents still married?
They are indeed.

20. Have you ever taken Karate lessons?
Nope!

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Are you kidding me? Who doesn't know who Kermit the frog is!

22. What's the first amusement park you went to?
If it wasn't Alton Towers it was probably Camelot.

23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish, I stared learning but never carried on after high school I'd love to be able to speak fluent Spanish.

24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey.

25. Is your father bald?
Partially, he's been going bald for years, the perils of having two daughters haha!

26. Do you know triplets?
I don't think so. I know Twins.

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
You could ask anyone who really knows me and they would be able to tell you that it's always Titanic!

28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes I have.

29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
Bangla Fusion.

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Nope.

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores like Costco?
Nope.

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
My mum always said that if either me or my sister had been a boy it would have been Robert.

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Ever since my cousin Jessie was born, it's been Beck, because she couldn't say Beka when she first started talking so everyone sort of adopted it, however as a child my parents called my Becky-Bumpkin.

34. Who's your favourite person in the world?
My momma haha.

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Probably the suburbs. I don't do well with rural/ countryside.

36. Can you whistle?
Yes but I'm not very good at it, only for a couple of seconds at a time if that.

37. Do you sleep with a night light?
Not any more, but I'm not going to tell you when I stopped! haha!

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I'm a bad example but no I don't.

39. Do you take pills or medication daily?
Nope :)

40. What medical conditions do you have?
Aside having no arch in my feet and having to wear arch supports nothing.

41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Quite a few times but I've never had to stay over night.

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Hey Mr Grumpy Gills, when life gets you down you know what you've got to do? Just keep swimming just keep swimming. Does that answer your question?

43. Where do you buy your jeans?
New Look.

44. What was the last compliment you got?
That is a great idea!

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Only if they were really strange.

46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Twinings Everyday is pretty much the only tea I will drink.

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
No more than 10 I would say, I'm not really a hoarder of shoes.

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I not religious at all my parents decided me and my sister could decide for ourselves what we believed so I'll probably do the same.

49. How old where you when you found out Santa wasn't real?
What do you mean he's not real???!!!??

50. Why do you have tumblr/blogger/ social media?
Because I like to waste my time doing pointless stuff!


  • That's all for today I shall see you all on Wednesday! 

    Don't forget to comment below this week why don't you answer some of these questions? I'd love to hear from you!

    Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!

    Or if you're a Bloglovin user you can now follow my blog on there too, where you will be instantly notified on when there is a new post. All you have to do is click on that button at the top of the page on the left hand side! I promise you won't regret it!

    X

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D