Friday 13 September 2013

Book Tag: Leave Me Alone I'm Reading!!

Hello Everybody!
I'm sorry for doing another Tag post, I'm just a little busy and up in the air at the moment but I still wanted to get a post up for you guys because I made a commitment god-damn it!

Any way this tag is obviously a book tag. It asks a bunch of questions about people you would kill off, couples/friendships you ship, which characters you would want to be for 24hrs. Well I have watched a few of these tag's on YouTube and they entertain me so I'm hoping they will entertain you to!




Here we go!

1. If you could to step into the life of one fictional character for 24hrs, who would it be and what would you do?
Well this is easy I would be Tris from Divergent because she's a freaking bad ass! Actually can I just be Tris in general, can we extend this time frame I want more than 24 hours! Please, please, pretty please.

anyway..... moving swiftly on.

What would I do? Well first I'd go off and find Tobias because I have one helluva crush on that guy, I'm serious guys it's not even healthy. Also I'd want to go through the fear landscape because that's cool, go up the Ferris wheel. WAIT! No! I know what I would do!! Is it in Insurgent or Divergent though.... I'm pretty sure it's in Divergent. I want to do the swing of a building thing, if you've read the book you know what I mean, when Uriah takes her along with some of the other Dauntless born Initiates. Wait it has to be in Divergent, I'm sure Initiation is over by the end of the first book.

Right clearly I need to re read this book. And no it's not just because I love it but because I can't remember a thing. How is this possible!!!!! Plus Allegiant is coming out soon (YIPPEE) -- fan girl moment right there. So that's another reason to re-read them.


2. It's the Zombie apocalypse and you find yourself locked in a basement with 3 fictional characters. Who would you pick and why. 
Please Welcome . . . . . . KATNISS EVERDEEN THE GIRL ON FIRE!!! (too much?) Yeah I'd definitely pick Katniss, she can defend us.

I'd also pick Four/Tobias, because . . . erm well. Because I can. He's a good looking, bad ass, a computer geek, finished number 1 in his initiation group, and is sweet even though he doesn't realise it why wouldn't I pick him. (I seriously have issues. He's not real Beka!!)

Finally I would pick Violet Baudelaire. Because she can come up with a device to get us out of there and to safety with anything in the room. Well that's the theory anyway. I just hope she remembered her ribbon. . .


3. Which villain/ evil doer do you secretly admire?
This is going to sound weird but as much as I hated him I really admired Count Olaf from A series of Unfortunate Events. Yeah he was an idiot but the guy was determine and tenacious you've gotta give him that. It's something to be admire. Well in a normal sane person it is.


4. Who are your top 2 favourite fictional pairings/ ships?
I want to say Tris and Tobias but that must be getting really old. So I'm going to pick some one else.

DELENA! Always always always. As you all know I have long since stopped reading the Vampire Diaries books (see why here). In my head, Elena chooses Damon. I don't care what the last ever book says. She chose Damon. That's write I re-wrote the ending, Stefan is gone and Damon won. End of discussion.

This is coming from a series I'm not sure I've mentioned but would probably be a good addition to books I did not finish. Perhaps I will include it. Anyway I ship Zoey Redbird and James Stark. Now can I just I haven't read any further than Awakened. Because Zoey and Stark were happy and I'm too scared that Zoey will change her stupid ass mind and leave Stark!! I hope that hasn't happened!


5. If you could change the ending to any book you have read, which would it be and why?
Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins.
I've always had issues with how this ended. It's not necessarily that I would change something that happened, it just that it felt so rushed and I know I'm not the only person who felt that way. It seemed to that everything became 'okay' way too fast I wanted to see more of Peeta and Katniss growing closer but we didn't really get that. I just wish it had been longer that's my only issue and I rarely have issues with how a book ends.


6. An alien race invades earth. What book do you give to their leader in order to better understand humans. humanity?
Please do not hate me, but I would not give them anything religious. I personally am not religious and therefore it would feel wrong for me to do so. I'm not sure really what book I would give them. Does an Encyclopaedia count?
What about if I gave them Twilight or FSOG? Especially if we want to get rid of them, surely that would do the trick to scare them off?? Right?


7. Using the title of a book you have read, what would you call the story of your life?
Looking For Beka (Changed from Looking for Alaska by John Green)
Not because of the content of the book, just in terms of growing up and discovering the kind of person you are, looking for your true self. That kind of thing.


8. If you had to kill off a character from one of your favourite books. And you can't choose a villain (that would be too easy) who would it be?
Tough tough question this. I can't say I would kill Stefan because I don't want him dead I just don't want him with Elena.

I know!!

I would kill Gale. Please don't hate me!!!!
I just always shipped Katniss and Peeta, every time Gale appeared it was like an involuntary reaction and my brain would think (f**k you Gale, go away) Yep, and it kills me every time I see that bit in the Catching Fire trailer when Gale kisses Katniss. No just No, she's meant to be with Peeta, Gale okay?? Just back off.



That's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you all on Monday!

Don't forget to comment below and tell me your opinion on these books! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!

Or if you are a bloglovin user you can now follow my blog on there too, where you will be instantly notified of when I post just click on that button at the top of the page on the left hand side! I promise you won't regret it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D