Wednesday 4 September 2013

Would You Rather: Beauty Tag!

Hello my lovelies,

Happy Wednesday, today I am sharing with you all the Would You Rather Beauty Tag, were I answer a bunch of random questions about which beauty products I prefer or which I would be willing to give up, that kind of thing, shall we hop in?

Okay follow me!





THE QUESTIONS!

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye-liners, lipsticks and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye-shadow?

Easiest question you could ever ask me. Why you may ask me? Well because I cannot live without my trusty mascara and felt tip eye-liner, if I am wearing make up it is rare that I won't have liquid eye-liner on. See I have very blonde lashes that don't like to stay curled which makes my eyes look really small so I use mascara and eye-liner to make my eyes appear larger.
So to answer the question I'd rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows!

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Okay does 'chop off all' mean I'd be going completely bald? If that's the case I'd rather never cut my hair again! I've had short hair and it didn't suit me at all, so I don't think I could pull off no hair!

3. Would you rather have a coral or pink cheek?

I prefer coral lip colours, I don't like having it on my cheeks and just think it makes my skin tone look strange so I tend to go for a more natural pink flush, If you get what I mean. My current favourite blush is Flushed by Sleek.


4. If you had $1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or make-up?

If you had asked me this 6 months ago, I would have said Make-up. However, I am in need of new clothes so I'd probably spend it on the clothes!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eye-liner, or eye-liner as lipstick?

Oh my god this is impossible, both would look horrendous!!
Well there's no way I'm leaving the house with black lips so it would have to be lipstick as eye-liner, even though it'd be bright pink!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Well I've never shopped at either but I'd probably go for Sephora (even though I'd have to do it on-line) because I know that whilst MAC are famous for their eye shadows and lipstick they aren't as good with stuff like foundations, so it'd have to be somewhere that there was more choice.

7. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of you life?

One lip Colour!! I don't venture far from peaches and pinks so I would easily be able to stick to one colour, eye shadow however? Not a chance I wear more than one on a daily basis, it just wouldn't happen.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Can you die from over heating? Well I get very cold in winter clothes in winter so I'd never be able to wear summer clothes in winter. I'd definitely rather wear winter clothes in summer.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

I love doing nail art so with that in mind I love my nails to stand out so I'd probably rather wear bright colours all year round.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

I can't live without my mascara!  Like I said before my eyelashes are so blonde that my eyes look tiny without my mascara, so I'd have to give up my favourite lip colour. AdiĆ³s Strawberry Shortcake Revlon Lip Butter.


11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

I hate messy buns, I hate having a single hair out of place it would definitely be the ponytail.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint you nails again or never use lip gloss?

I don't like lip gloss anyway! I hate that my hair sticks to it when the wind blows, so it'd be the easiest thing in the world to never wear lip gloss.

13.  Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

You can get brown Sharpie right? with the fine tip? I'd rather Sharpie them, no way I'm going without eyebrows!

14. Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?

That is mean, that's really mean!!!!

I'd have to live without nail polish. I can rarely leave the house without at least some mascara on, were as I can go without nail polish, even though it would be very very hard!


That's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you all on Friday!



Don't forget to comment below and tell me how you would answer these questions, let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!

Or if you're a Bloglovin user you can now follow my blog on there too, where you will be instantly notified on when there is a new post. All you have to do is click on that button at the top of the page on the left hand side! I promise you won't regret it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D