Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Fall/Autumn TV Shows I Can't Wait For!

Hi everyone!

So today I thought I would go down a slightly different direction. Normally I only post about books, movies and beauty but today since it's the right time of year for it I thought I would share with you all the Fall/ Autumn TV Shows that I can't wait for.



So I guess we should just jump in!

Warning!! Some of these TV Shows are returning as in they are on at least their second season so anything I may say about them could include spoilers, if you want to avoid spoilers because you aren't caught up yet then look away now!

1. Revenge!

Can we just discuss that promo for a second? What the hell is going on?????
Emily gets shot, Jack and Emily together? Aidan and Victoria partners? Daniel cheats on Emily? Whose in the car accident? Charlotte stabbing Conrad?? Sh**s going down in the Hamptons!! I have to say last season I thought Revenge lost it's way a little but with that season finale I couldn't not carry on watching, "I'm Amanda Clarke!" SAY WHAT!! Yeah if you've watched it you know what I'm talking about! I wonder what this new season brings now that series creator Mike Kelley has stepped down? Will Emily Thorne be back to her Revengey best? I really hope so!!
Revenge returns this Sunday! (September 29th)

2. Arrow!

Arrow definitely had a very explosive season finale for a fledgling drama, however it had already been renewed so I guess it could afford to go big. Now returning for season 2 how is Oliver coping after the death of his best friend, the glades have been destroyed, despite his best efforts to save the city, he failed. 
I have just one thing to say about this promo, and it's at around 2:15, Oliver: I don't want to be called the hood any more, because everyone knows what he's going to be called in the end, fingers crossed that season two will be just as action packed as the first.
Arrow returns Wednesday October 9th.

3. Once Upon A Time!
At the end of season 2, Henry was kidnapped by Gregg and Tamara and taken to Never-land. Where our heroes face an enemy that according to Rumplestiltskin we all should fear, Peter Pan. Now a lot of people aren't happy that their favourite storybook character as a child has been made evil by the Once Upon A Time writers, well I was never a fan of Peter Pan so I can't wait to see what Never-land holds in store. Not to mention Emma thinks Neil is dead, but he's alive in the Enchanted forest, what will she do considering she confessed to still being in love with him. 
Once Upon a Time returns this Sunday (September 29th)!

4. Once Upon A Time In Wonderland!
Time for a look at a brand new series! A spin off of Once Upon A Time set in Wonderland, now this is another story that I was never particularly fond of as a child but I've always enjoyed the more outlandish and epic adaptations. One look at this trailer and I knew that it was going to be everything I would want, cheesy on an epic scale! And whilst that may sound like a bad thing to to you, I absolutely love it, besides who doesn't love a good cheesy fantasy story?
Once Upon A Time in Wonderland premiers Thursday October 10th!

5.Beauty and the Beast!
This is a TV Show I was pretty much destined to fall in love with. Yes it's cheesy as hell, and the effects aren't that great but it's Beauty and The Beast, and that is my all time favourite Disney Movie, and story as a child. So even though it's not the best TV show going at the minute I can't wait for it to start again, and clearly Catherine is going all out to find Vincent. Who by the way seems to be going around without is facial scar in season 2 I wonder if that will be explained to us at all.
Beauty and The Beast returns Monday October 7th!

6. Dracula!
Who doesn't love a good retelling of the tale of Dracula? Obviously it won't be anywhere near as good as Bram Stokers Dracula! But I'm willing to give it a shot because it does look pretty cool going off the promo.
My only reservation would be Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula/ Alexander Grayson, I'm not really a big fan of him but I'm willing to reserve judgement for now.
Dracula premiers Friday October 25th!

7. The Originals!
I was once a huge fan of the Vampire Diaries, then it lost it's way, drifted too far from the books and the story I loved so now I can take it or leave it. In the times that everything started to fall apart for TVD, Klaus appeared, and I don't think anyone expected for him to become such an integral character so much so that for me he made the show decent again. Alas he's that good he now has his own show which looks epic in it's own right, so it's only natural I would drift over to this show when the only thing that kept we watching TVD is no longer there and has instead moved here. I honestly can't wait.
The Originals premiers Tuesday October 8th!


That's all for today I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall see you all on Friday!

Don't forget to comment below and tell me what you think of these shows I would love to hear from you!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss a single post!

Or if you're a Bloglovin user you can now follow my blog on there too, where you will be instantly notified on when there is a new post. All you have to do is click on that button at the top of the page on the left hand side! I promise you won't regret it!

X

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for most of these too! Do you not watch Pretty Little liars too Beka? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god how did I forget about Pretty Little Liars! Especially with how it ended! x

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D