Wednesday 8 April 2015

Benefit Roller Lash vs Maybelline The Rocket

Today we're doing a battle of the mascaras.
Once again it's Maybelline vs Benefit.
Who will win?



First lets look at the claims:

Benefit Roller Lash:
"It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook 'n' Roll brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls...while the instant curve setting formula holds for 12 hours. RRP- £19.50

Maybelline The Rocket:
Clump free volume gets reinvented with the exclusive elastomer brush -the Jet- Glide. Lashes have up to 8 x more volume. RRP- £7.99

Before:


Both sets of lashes were curled using an eyelash curler as I have dead straight lashes and since this is a part of my make up routine that I never skip I decided to do it for this review as well. On my right eye is Benefits Roller Lash and my left eye is Maybelline The Rocket. 

After:

^^Roller Lash                                       Maybelline The Rocket^^

Verdict:

The Benefit Mascara looked beautiful as it was going on but as soon as it dried my eyelashes drooped not as straight as they are naturally but definitely not curled and set as they claim it will. Maybelline however, went on and dried holding that beautiful curl. So in my book it's very easy to declare Maybelline the winner. The price is better and the result is better there is nothing that could make me purchase the Benefit one instead. 

I think if you have naturally curled lashes the Benefit one would work for you. But for me with dead straight lashes it did nothing for me and performed none of it's claims. 

So if your like me go try the Maybelline one instead!

That's all for today.
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss a post.
See you next time!

xoxo
Becca











No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D