Friday 3 April 2015

Maple X Whiskey Wax Tart Review.

Last week I reviewed Maple and Whiskey's Candles in the fragrances Pineapple Whip and Poison Apple, you may remember I mentioned purchasing a few of the tart melts as well.

Well now that I've had sufficient time to test those out I'm here to review them!



As I've probably mentioned before these candles are a dream come true for Disney addicts. As someone who worked next door and share the same 'backstage' area as Main Street Bakery I couldn't wait to get my hands on the scent.

It was everything I dreamed it would be and easily my favourite of all the scents I've tried which is surprising because I'm not a huge lover of cinnamon and Maple and Whiskey describe this candle as, hot baked cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven with base notes of chocolate chip cookies! The cinnamon scent is definitely there but it's sweet and delicious my favourite kind of scent as I type this I'm currently burning Yankee Candles Strawberry Shortcake! 

As for Soarin, it's fresh it's citrusy but in the form of the wax tart (not sure about the candle) it's incredibly strong! I mean you don't need to burn it for more than a couple hours at most to fill the room with the scent. It definitely brings back memories of the Soarin ride. Described by Maple and Whiskey as, notes of fresh orange peel and woody evergreen forests. 

When all is said and done I would recommend the wax tarts over the candles. The scent is stronger and the price cheaper, one cube is enough for each time and you get six in a pack.
So if you're craving some Disney nostalgia head on over to their ETSY page to check them out.

For my review of the Candles go here!

I hope you enjoyed today's post please follow so you don't miss a single post!

xoxo
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D