Monday 13 April 2015

Current Music Favourites - April 2015.

Hello.
I did a Current Music Favourites last month but I thought it would interesting to make these a more frequent thing so I'm going to try out monthly for now and see how it goes. So read on to see and listen to my current music favourites!




Zac Brown Band - Colder Weather



Who Is She - Patrick Doyle (Cinderella Soundtrack)



Courage and Kindness - Patrick Doyle (Cinderella Soundtrack)



Ever After - Carrie Underwood


Heaven - Jake Owen



Helluva Life - Frankie Ballard



Hospital For Souls - Bring Me The Horizon



Let It Go/ Vivaldi's Winter - The Piano Guys


Lavenders Blue 



Water - Brad Paisley 



River Bank - Brad Paisley



Stories - Beauty and The Beast Enchanted Christmas



Smoke - Florida Georgia Line

(Yes this was included last month but I still love it and have for a while!)


Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker


I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Don't forget to subscribe or follow so you don't miss any!

Don't forget to comment, or message me on social media to let me know what your current music favourites are!!

xoxo
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D