Wednesday 1 April 2015

Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner vs Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Pen.

Wow this is my first video for this blog! How exciting is that?
As explained in the video I felt this post would work better if I showed you the products in action rather than just talking about it.

Let the battle commence!



I also meant to say in the video that I feel the Maybelline one wears better throughout the day. I don't know about it's 36hr claim since I've never worn it that long but it doesn't get crumbly or patchy towards the end of the day as I have seen the Benefit one do on me.

What else is on my face?

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
Sleek Blush - Flushed
Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Palette (contour shade only)
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
Maybelline Colour Whisper - Lust For Blush
Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - Beige Trench

I hope you enjoyed todays post.
Don't forget to follow/ subscribe so you don't miss any!

xoxo
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D