Friday 17 April 2015

My Everyday Make Up Routine.

Hello my loves happy Friday!

Today I bring you my 'natural' everyday make up routine, I hope you enjoy!






As tie in with my blog I thought I would show you what my everyday make up looks like! I hope you enjoyed this video, I'm still working on my camera angles so bear with me on that one!

Products Mentioned:

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer
Clinique Superbalanced Make Up - 27 Alabaster
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 10
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 001 Dark Brown
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - 003 Peach Glow
The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette - Matt Singh & Matt Rosen
Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette - Ringleader, Dainty & Charming
Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Waterproof Mascara - Black
Maybelline Color Whisper - Lust For Blush
Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - 02 Beige Trench

I Hope you enjoyed the video!
Don't forget subscribe/ follow if you enjoyed todays post so you don't miss any!
xoxo
Becca

All products were purchased by me. This video is not sponsored all opinions mine and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, do you have anything to add, share your views here :D